Juniors Use of the Club Facilities:
- LGCC encourages juniors (children under the age of 18) to be active Club members. There are restrictions for junior members and junior non-members.
- Clubhouse: Juniors may use the Clubhouse and all of its facilities, with the exception of the two bar tops. Juniors may purchase beverages and snacks from the bar, and if they choose to sit in the bar area, they may only sit at a table, not the bar top.
- Course Usage:
- Juniors ages 12 and under are required to be accompanied by an adult to use the golf course, including the driving range and putting areas.
- Juniors over the age of 12 must have a handicap of 18 or lower to play by themselves (without an adult) on the course.
- Juniors are permitted by themselves only during certain times. Junior Course Play Regulations list is available in the Golf Shop. There are no restrictions on practice facilities.
- Must be 16 years or older and have a valid driver's license to operate a golf cart without a parent or guardian in the golf cart.
- Juniors cannot rent a cart until they are 18 years and have a valid driver's license.
- Juniors that are not members of the Club may use the golf course at a reduced rate or as part of the General Manager's Junior Golf Program and must follow the guidelines above. Regardless of age, juniors that are not members are not allowed to loiter on the premises without a parent, guardian, or golf coach present.