Care of the Course
- All golfers should know and abide by the rules and etiquette of golf.
- All golfers are to replace divots if the divot is intact and has roots. Otherwise, the divot hole should be filled with sand and seed as provided at the #1 tee box. All ball marks on greens are to be repaired as soon as discovered.
- All golf practice shall be restricted to a designated practice area. Please rake bunkers, replace divots, and repair all ball marks before leaving your practice area.
- Players are asked to realize that maintenance is a necessity for a quality golf course. Please be respectful of the grounds crew.
- Shoes with metal spikes are not allowed.