La Grande Coutry Club was established in 1924 and opened at its present location in 1928. For 80 plus years this highly regarded nine-hole layout has been a true test for the best of the best and enjoyable for the beginner. The tree lined fairways, elevated postage stamp greens, and a total yardage of 6500 yards provide a wonderful place for any caliber of player to pursue their passion. Nestled in the Grande Ronde valley of Northeast Oregon with views of the Blue and Eagle Cap mountains, La Grande Country Club is truly a golfing value.
Please use Sand and Seed to fill in your divots and any others you see.
The Sand and Seed is provided for you on the first and tenth tees in the green box. Thank you.
- No Pets Allowed
- Keep Pull Carts Off Tees and 25 Feet from Greens
- Power carts use 90 degree rule, stay on paths where provided, and stay 25 yards from greens
- Each player must register in the golf shop and have their own set of clubs
- Groups larger than four are not permitted without special permission from the professional staff
- Slower groups must allow faster groups to play through
- All play must start on #1 Tee unless permission is obtained from the professional staff
- Golf attire is required. Shirts must be worn at all times
- Soft spiked shoes only