Times of Play
Play is limited to LGCC Members and their guests, and Members of other clubs with a call from their Golf Staff.
La Grande Country Club summer events and times of play
Monday - Open Play (Call for Tee Times)
Tuesday - Open Play - Senior Morning Group - Couples 5:30 pm (Call for Tee Times)
Wednesday - Ladies Only from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm - Open play begins at 12:00 pm - (Call for Tee Times)
Thursday - Open Play - Men Only 5:30pm to 8:30 pm (Call for Tee Times)
Friday - Open Play - Junior Golf Program from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (Call for Tee Times)
Saturday - Open Play Members and Members Guests Only (Call for Tee Times)
Sunday - Open Play Members and Members Guests Only (Call for Tee Times)
**All Juniors must be accompanied by an adult unless they have an established handicap of 18 or less** Open play times for juniors are Mondays and Fridays.
La Grande Country Club's Local Rules
1. No pets on the course.
2. Keep pull carts off tees and 25 feet from greens.
3. Power carts use 90 degree rule, stay on paths where provided, and at least 25 yards from the green.
4. Each player must register in the golf shop and have their own set of clubs.
5. Groups larger than four are not permitted without special permission from the professional staff.
6. Slower groups must allow faster groups through. Permitting faster players to play through will make your own game more enjoyable.
7. All play must start on #1 Tee unless permission is obtained from the professional staff.
8. All players must follow the LGCC Dress Code that is posted in the golf shop.
9. Soft spike shoes only.