Rules & Times of Play
lay is limited to LGCC Members and their guests, and Members of other clubs with a call from their Golf Staff.
La Grande Country Club summer events and times of play
Monday - Open Play (Call for Tee Times)
Tuesday - Open Play - Senior Morning Group - Couples 5:30 pm (Call for Tee Times)
Wednesday - Ladies Only from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm - Open play begins at 12:00 pm - (Call for Tee Times)
Thursday - Open Play - Men Only 5:30pm to 8:30 pm (Call for Tee Times)
Friday - Open Play - Junior Golf Program from 9:00 am - 12:00 pm (Call for Tee Times)
Saturday - Open Play Members and Members Guests Only (Call for Tee Times)
Sunday - Open Play Members and Members Guests Only (Call for Tee Times)
**All Juniors must be accompanied by an adult unless they have an established handicap of 18 or less** Open play times for juniors are Mondays and Fridays.
La Grande Country Club's Local Rules
- No pets on the course.
- Keep pull carts off tees and 25 feet from greens.
- Power carts use 90 degree rule, stay on paths where provided, and at least 25 yards from the green.
- Each player must register in the golf shop and have their own set of clubs.
- Groups larger than four are not permitted without special permission from the professional staff.
- Slower groups must allow faster groups through. Permitting faster players to play through will make your own game more enjoyable.
- All play must start on #1 Tee unless permission is obtained from the professional staff.
- All players must follow the LGCC Dress Code that is posted in the golf shop.
- Soft spike shoes only.